Set of 10 "Make It A Double" Watercolor Staffordshire Dog Reusable CupsRegular price $30.00 Save $-30.00
- Pack of 10 reusable cups with "Make it a Double" Staffordshire dog motif
- Perfect for having at home to sip in style or for your next party!
- 16 fluid oz frosted cups
- Double sided print / High quality, full color printing process
- Hand washing recommend to extend the life of the design
- 10 cups per set, wrapped with a bow at the top in a clear bag - perfect for hostess gifting! Please note: Ribbon style and color varies.
- Multiple sets available - if you would like more than 1, please adjust the quantity in your shopping cart. If you are unable, it is because the desired quantity has sold out.
-Depending on your monitor, colors can appear slightly different on your screen than in real life. Items can also look different depending on the lighting - if it's natural lighting, yellow bulb lighting, fluorescent lighting, etc.
-Note that vintage & antique items may have small imperfections; larger imperfections will be noted in each listing.
-Timing: We work carefully to hand pack and ship your order, generally within 3-5 business days. Business days do not include weekends. Please see the Store Policies section of my shop for complete details. Tracking will be included via e-mail with your shipment notification! PLEASE NOTE: Special order and custom items take longer to ship. Please see the individual item listing for details.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International buyers are responsible for paying any associated duties, VAT, import taxes, or similar, etc. International orders are FINAL SALE. By purchasing from Affordably Chic Art, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
Please see my shop policies for complete details. NOTE: International orders are FINAL SALE. Schumacher pillows are FINAL SALE.
©Affordably Chic Art 2020
All images & text on this website may not be reproduced, resold or used in any form without my written consent. By purchasing this item you agree to my shop policies and listing details as noted above.