Pair of Beautiful Antique C. 1800s "Tonquin" Flow Blue PlatesRegular price $150.00 Sale price $135.00 Save $15.00
- Pair of Beautiful Antique C. 1800s "Tonquin" Flow Blue Plates
- Each measures approx. 7 5/8" diameter
- Marked "W. Adams & Sons Tonquin Ironstone"
- Condition Notes: In excellent antique condition with light wear from age, including light crazing and light knife marks when held to the light
- IMPORTANT: This listing is for a pre-owned, antique or vintage item. Please do not expect perfection from pre-owned, vintage and antique items. Photos are part of the description, please review all and utilize the zoom feature to see more detail.
-Depending on your monitor, colors can appear slightly different on your screen than in real life. Items can also look different depending on the lighting - if it's natural lighting, yellow bulb lighting, fluorescent lighting, etc.
-Note that vintage & antique items may have small imperfections; larger imperfections will be noted in each listing.
-Timing: We work carefully to hand pack and ship your order, generally within 3-5 business days. Business days do not include weekends. Please see the Store Policies section of my shop for complete details. Tracking will be included via e-mail with your shipment notification! PLEASE NOTE: Special order and custom items take longer to ship. Please see the individual item listing for details.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International buyers are responsible for paying any associated duties, VAT, import taxes, or similar, etc. International orders are FINAL SALE. By purchasing from Affordably Chic Art, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
Please see my shop policies for complete details. NOTE: International orders are FINAL SALE. Schumacher pillows are FINAL SALE.
©Affordably Chic Art 2020
All images & text on this website may not be reproduced, resold or used in any form without my written consent. By purchasing this item you agree to my shop policies and listing details as noted above.